By: Matt Rothman
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas girls lacrosse team earned an impressive 18-3 win Wednesday night against Park Vista High School.
The Eagles were coming off a loss Tuesday night against the number two ranked team in the state in American Heritage High School. However, Head Coach Kristina Stein was impressed with her group’s performance and felt it led to a big win in their next game.
“We feel like these are the games that make us grow and get stronger,” Coach Stein said.
Sammy Fisher and Carli Fleisher each had six goals. Alexa Kitaygorodsky registered four assists.
This was the team’s fifth win of the season as they had previously beaten Spanish River, Saint Andrews, West Boca Raton, and Benjamin High School.
Their next game is on Wednesday, April 7, against St. John Paul II Academy at 5 p.m.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.09.18MSD Mid-Season Boys and Girls Bowling Recaps
- News2021.09.17Marjory Stoneman Douglas and Coral Glades Compete in Swim Meet With Cypress Bay
- News2021.09.16Marjory Stoneman Douglas Wide Receiver Hervin Louis Selected to All-Star Game
- News2021.09.11Marjory Stoneman Douglas Football Leads Before Game was Suspended