By Sharon Aron Baron
The mayoral debate hosted by the Parkland HOA Presidents’ Council was held Monday night, and for residents who missed it, we have it in its entirety.
Moderated by Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School AP Government teacher, Jeff Foster, he asked city commissioners, Stacy Kagan and Richard Walker a variety of questions requested by residents. These included their positions on the Pine Tree road issue, the future of the Heron Bay golf course, campaign contributions, the contract with BSO, the impact of COVID to businesses, Gator Acres, Hendrix Farms, and what they felt would be their biggest challenge once elected.
Commissioner debates will be held Tuesday, October 6, from 7-9 pm, with all eight candidates for District 1, 2, and 4 participating. Details Here.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.05.12Parkland Parents Weigh in on COVID-19 Vaccinations for Kids
- News2021.05.09Slots Still Open at Relay For Life ‘Swing Fore A Cure’ Golf Tournament on May 22
- News2021.05.07Suspects Burglarize 7 Vehicles in This Week’s Crime Update in Parkland
- News2021.05.05Parkland Vice Mayor Mayersohn Elected to Serve on Florida League of Cities Board of Directors