By: Sharon Aron Baron
Since the school shooting tragedy, the amount of support and well-wishes across the country has touched everyone in the City of Parkland.
In the forefront of national and worldwide attention have been the outspoken students for gun reform law who will soon appear on the April 2, cover of TIME Magazine: Emma González, David Hogg, Cameron Kasky, Alex Wind and Jaclyn Corin with the word “Enough” boldly written across the image.
Parkland Talk has been the recipient of hundreds of personal messages and well-wishes from readers who want to offer their encouragement. We shared a few of them here to let all the students know that people love and support them.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.20Babies at Northwest Women’s Center Ready to Rumble During Playoffs
- News2021.01.19Rep. Deutch Condemns Comments by Rep. Greene Denying Stoneman Douglas Shooting
- Events2021.01.19Register Now for Pap Corps ‘Cooking for a Cure’ January 26
- News2021.01.18Wife of Arrested Pediatrician: ‘I’m Shocked, Blindsided, and Sickened’