By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Parkland Farmers’ Market is holding their Craft Fair on Sunday, which will provide creative options for shoppers alongside all their delicious edibles.
City Spokesperson, Todd DeAngelis, said the Craft Fair events have become very popular, and they regularly hear how easy it is to find gifts for birthdays and Mother’s Day there.
Those who attend should expect to see the usual Parkland Farmers’ Market — the largest outdoor farmers’ market in Broward County, with the addition of craft tents to enrich the experience.
Visitors won’t just see the usual selection of guacamole, olive oil, Kettle corn, smoothies, and hot sauces; they’ll have 40 craft tents to visit.
That makes more than 140 vendors — so arrive early to see them all.
Come out and visit the Market on Sunday, between 9:00 am – and 1:00 pm for an abundance of organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, bread, pastries, pasta, spices, sauces, and unique gourmet items. The Farmers’ Market is dog-friendly for well-behaved, leashed dogs
The Farmers’ Market takes place on the following Sundays in 2020 from 9 am to 1:00 pm.
March 8, 2020
Health & Wellness
March 22, 2020
April 5, 2020
April 19, 2020
The Equestrian Center at Temple Park, located at 8350 Ranch Road in Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.02.16Students Can Apply Now to be Parkland’s Next ‘Mayor for a Month’
- Events2020.02.16Sign Up Now for the Girl Scouts Annual Thin Mint Sprint 5K
- Events2020.02.16Greater Broward Chapter of The Pap Corps Holds 4th Annual Yoga for Hope and Healing
- News2020.02.13Governor DeSantis Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Marjory Stoneman Douglas Victims