By: Sharon Aron Baron
A new restaurant concept with a unique genre of food has touched down in the community. Bahama Grill is now officially open to the public and owner Eric Gibson is excited to introduce his style of “Bahamian Cuisine” to Parkland and the rest of South Florida.
According to the restaurant, Bahama Grill’s extensive menu features a variety of savory Bahamian favorites to satisfy each customer’s cravings or needs. The BBQ ribs and chicken with homemade house, tropical or spicy BBQ sauce always leaves customers in awe of the bold flavors. A few additional crowd pleasers are the Conch Balls, Conch Burger, Grilled Conch, Lobster, the handmade in-house Bahamian Style Burger and Bahamian Mac and Cheese.
Guests have the option to dine indoors, outdoors and can enjoy one of the many drinks Bahama Grill features on their cocktail menu. The Bahama roots shine through the food and the atmosphere of the restaurant.
“My goal and passion is to enrich others with the culture and flavors of The Bahamas through food with the ultimate objective of Bahamian cuisine as a popular food genre in America,” says Gibson.
Bahama Grill is Gibson’s first restaurant to come from the Bahamas to the United States. He first started Bahama Grill in Nassau where he was born and raised using every recipe passed down from each generation in his family. Passionate about his home country and culture, he truly wanted to create a family oriented restaurant with fresh home-cooked meals.
“I want my customers to come to Bahama Grill and feel as if they are enjoying a meal at home,” says Gibson. “As Bahama Grill continues to expand, I want to keep the family roots and concept consistent.”
Located in the Waterways Shopping Plaza at 76119 North State Road 7, Bahama Grill is a slice of the Bahamas perfect for anyone and any time of the day. Hours 11 a.m. –11 p.m. 7 days a week www.bahamagrill.com 954-500-4745.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.20Next Parkland Farmers’ Market Features Public Safety and 90 Vendors
- News2022.01.19Sheriff Tony Attends Parkland’s MLK Day Celebration
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton