Motorists attempting to drink and drive after Halloween festivities this weekend should be on alert. Broward Sheriff’s Office’s DUI Task Force will conduct operations throughout Broward County, including the Parkland district.
Starting BSO deputies from patrol and on the DUI Task Force will be conducting high visibility and enforcement patrols throughout the county. The operation will be conducted from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 30, and Saturday, Oct. 31.
This operation’s primary purpose is to detect, cite, and arrest drivers who pose an immediate danger to the safety of the general public when criminal violations are found.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.05.12Parkland Parents Weigh in on COVID-19 Vaccinations for Kids
- News2021.05.09Slots Still Open at Relay For Life ‘Swing Fore A Cure’ Golf Tournament on May 22
- News2021.05.07Suspects Burglarize 7 Vehicles in This Week’s Crime Update in Parkland
- News2021.05.05Parkland Vice Mayor Mayersohn Elected to Serve on Florida League of Cities Board of Directors