By Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready for three days of action at Parkland’s Family Fun Fest.
The carnival takes place on Friday, January 13, from 5:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m., Saturday, January 14, from 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., and Sunday, January 15, from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
On Friday evening, catch a performance by The Beautiful Losers from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. On Saturday, Southern Blood will take the stage from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., followed by Yacht Rock the Band from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Unlimited ride wristbands are available for purchase in advance for Parkland residents only. They will also be sold on-site at the event.
Advanced sale ticket for one day of unlimited rides is $30 for residents, and on-site tickets are $35. A “Mega Band” for three days of unlimited rides is also available for $60, but only for purchase through Friday. Single-ride tickets can be purchased on-site for $1 each or 12 tickets for $10. Each ride takes 3-5 tickets.
Please note that food, games, rides, and wristbands are cash only, and there is an ATM on site. Some height restrictions exist on certain rides, and wristbands are void if broken, lost, or removed. No refund returns or rain checks will be offered.
Pine Trails Park is located at 10555 Trails End in Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.02.02Parkland Man Arrested for Allegedly Abusing and Neglecting Infant, Causing Serious Injuries
- News2023.01.31Parkland Farmers’ Market Includes a Pet Expo With over 100 Vendors
- News2023.01.28Mah Jongg Tournament Raises Awareness For Women’s Heart Health
- News2023.01.26Parkland Holds Commemoration Ceremony for Marjory Stoneman Douglas Community on Feb. 14