By Sharon Aron Baron
Cleveland Clinic’s Parkland Physical Therapy facility celebrated its ribbon-cutting ceremony for its expanded facility on January 18.
Since its inception in 2018, the center, initially featuring therapists Melissa Dubrow and Yvonne Tatasciore, expanded with the addition of Jonathan Goldberg.
Overcoming challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the project resumed in 2022 and concluded with the completion of the new space in September 2023.
The expanded facility not only offers increased physical space but also hosts a more robust team of 10-12 therapists daily. Services have been diversified to include specialties in Pelvic Health, General Neuro Rehab, Vestibular Rehab, and Sports Rehab.
Located at 7857 N University Dr., Suite 401 in Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Lead the Fight at the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Congregation Kol Tikvah in Parkland Announces a Weekend of Spiritual Upliftment with Danny Maseng
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Florida Prepaid College Cuts Prices After Low Tuition Increases