By: Matt Rothman
The Coconut Creek High School flag football team picked up their first win of the season in their final game before spring break.
Despite dropping their last two, the Cougars scored their third touchdown of the season on Wednesday in their game against Northeast High School.
Coconut Creek scored twice in their win against Stranahan High School and head into their fourth game with a record of 1-3. Next, the Cougars will play McArthur High School on Wednesday, March 6, at 4:30 p.m.
This year, the Mustangs are also 1-3 and defeated Plantation High School 45-0 in their first game. This will be the first time Coconut Creek faces McArthur.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.02.07Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Advances to Regional Semifinals
- News2023.02.07Parkland Pokers’ Evan Stramanak Wins Perfect Game ‘Player of the Year’
- News2023.02.06Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Basketball Team Wins 1st Playoff Game
- News2023.02.04Marjory Stoneman Douglas Cheerleading Team Finishes 3rd in State Championship