By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Medical Center staff is touched by the members of the community who have shown an abundance of support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Working with the Florida Department of Health to ensure they are effectively identifying and caring for patients with COVID-19, Northwest Medical Center has well-established procedures in place.
Located in Margate, Northwest Medical Center serves residents in Parkland, Coral Springs and Coconut Creek.
According to Spokesperson Jessica Waxman, the facility has sufficient personal protective equipment, supplies, and equipment to treat patients requiring respiratory treatment, including ventilators, at this time.
“We are continuously assessing our resources to remain able to meet the needs of the communities we serve as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve,” she said. “In addition, we are working to identify other sources of important supplies and equipment to help ensure the continued protection of our colleagues and patients.”
Thanks to signage donated by SignGypies, medical staff is grateful to know that the community stands strong with them during such an unprecedented time.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development