By: Sharon Aron Baron
Northwest Medical Center staff is touched by the members of the community who have shown an abundance of support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Working with the Florida Department of Health to ensure they are effectively identifying and caring for patients with COVID-19, Northwest Medical Center has well-established procedures in place.
Located in Margate, Northwest Medical Center serves residents in Parkland, Coral Springs and Coconut Creek.
According to Spokesperson Jessica Waxman, the facility has sufficient personal protective equipment, supplies, and equipment to treat patients requiring respiratory treatment, including ventilators, at this time.
“We are continuously assessing our resources to remain able to meet the needs of the communities we serve as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve,” she said. “In addition, we are working to identify other sources of important supplies and equipment to help ensure the continued protection of our colleagues and patients.”
Thanks to signage donated by SignGypies, medical staff is grateful to know that the community stands strong with them during such an unprecedented time.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.29Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31