By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through October 12.
5900 block of NW 99th Way – The Landings
On October 7, upon BSO’s arrival, they met with the owner who advised he recently allowed his brother to stay for a short period of time, and now his brother was refusing to leave. After advising the owner of the steps he had to take to legally evict his brother, the owner started to get very angry raising his voice stating
“Well, then you’ll just have to take me to jail.”
Once the brother heard him say that, he decided he would leave the residence with all of his belongings and find another place to live.
11010 Nob Hill Rd
On October 7, an unknown person placed an offensive sticker on a road sign. Parkland Public Works responded and removed the sticker.
9400 block of Vallen Ct – Four Seasons
On October 9, a company lawnmower went missing from the address above. A similar lawnmower was then observed traveling in Coral Springs by an unknown male and impounded due to no proof of ownership. The case is now with CSPD.
8400 block of Parkland Bay Dr – Parkland Bay
On October 9, The security guard advised that six Hispanic subjects attempted to climb over the gate on the north side of the community. The subjects then fled prior to making entry once they saw a witness’s headlights.
More crime and safety on Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Marjory Stoneman Douglas in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Parkland Crime Update: Man Assaulted While Walking His Dog
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- News2021.03.02Live Broward Sheriff’s Office Scanner on Parkland Talk