By: Sharon Aron Baron
Come and visit the Parkland Library. During construction of the new wing, the library remains open and is holding many upcoming classes for all-ages. The new addition, set to open by the end of the year, will house a dedicated library for children as well as include new space for classes and events. For more information call 954-757-4207.
March 11 Juniorettes’ Reading Buddies (grades K-5th)
March 12 Adult Coloring Book Art
March 12 St. Patrick’s Day Craft (age 4 and up)
March 12 Irish Step Dance Performance
March 13 Women’s History Month Art Talk by Arline Peartree
March 14 Mr. Roy’s Family Music (newborn to age 4) 10 a.m.
March 14 Mr. Roy’s Family Music (newborn to age 4) 11 a.m.
March 14 Book Bunch (3rd-5th grade)
March 16 Sahaja Meditation (adults & teens)
March 16 Artist’s Reception with Kuntal Choksi
March 16 Afternoon Film & Discussion: The Rider (adults)
March 18 New Parent Snack & Chat (newborn to 9 months)
March 18 Building with Lincoln Logs (ages 4-7)
March 19 Peaceful Pieces Jigsaw Puzzle Meetup (adults)
March 19 Step-into-Spring Mural Painting
March 20 Tiny Tots Social Time (age 9 months to 4 years)
March 20 Chess Club (age 8 and up)
March 21 Storytime Registration Begins
March 21 Reading with the Tail Waggin’ Tutor Finn (K-5th grade)
March 25 Arts, Books and Culture Discussion Group
March 26 Kids’ Coloring
March 26 Bricks ‘n’ Books (age 6 and up)
March 27 Spring Break Story and Craft (age 4 and up)
March 27 Family Book Folding Craft (age 10 and up)
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.10.26Broward Sheriff’s Office Conducting DUI Operations Halloween Weekend
- Crime & Safety2020.10.23Assault, Battery, and Criminal Mischief This Week in Parkland Crime
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Pine Trails Park
- Events2020.10.21Rescheduled: Temporary Closure of University Drive at Hillsboro Boulevard