By: Sharon Aron Baron
Cancer fundraising organization, The Greater Broward Chapter of The Pap Corps will hold their “Welcome Back” event in Parkland to discuss upcoming fundraising programs for the upcoming year.
The Red Carpet Opening Night is inviting all men and women from the Coral Springs/Parkland area for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres to the at Cypress Head Clubhouse in Parkland on Friday, September 21.
With over 300, members, its mission is to raise money for ground-breaking cancer research at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, and South Florida’s only university-based cancer center.
The Greater Broward Chapter is expanding in the Parkland/Coral Springs/Coconut Creek area. Membership is open to both men and women. Those interested in joining the Greater Broward Chapter can join online at www.greaterbroward.org.
Dress code is casual attire. The Cypresshead Clubhouse is located at 7501 S Cypresshead Dr, Parkland, FL 33067
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.21Parkland Mayor Hunschofsky Elected to Florida State House after Challenger Drops Out
- News2020.09.20Parkland Talk Interviews Stacy Kagan and Rich Walker: Candidates for Parkland Mayor
- Crime & Safety2020.09.17Stolen Vehicle and Phone Scam this week in Parkland Crime