By: Sharon Aron Baron
Cancer fundraising organization, The Greater Broward Chapter of The Pap Corps will hold their welcome back happy hour event to discuss upcoming fundraising programs for the upcoming year.
Held on Friday, September 13 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at The Country Club of Coral Springs, the “Cheers for a New Year “ event invites men and women from the Coral Springs and Parkland area for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Since 1952, The Pap Corps has donated almost $50 million dollars in seed money for UM’s researchers and physicians and is the largest grassroots organization in the United States dedicated solely to funding research for all types of cancers.
The Greater Broward Chapter currently has more than 300 members and is expanding in the Parkland, Coral Springs and Coconut Creek area.
Cost is $50 for members and $60 nonmembers. Register online by September 6 at greaterbroward.org
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.09.29Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- Events2020.09.28Parkland Debates Hosted by the HOA Presidents Council Held Oct 5 & 6
- Crime & Safety2020.09.26Parkland Crime Update Through September 21
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event