By: Sharon Aron Baron
Cancer fundraising organization, The Greater Broward Chapter of The Pap Corps will hold their welcome back happy hour event to discuss upcoming fundraising programs for the upcoming year.
Held on Friday, September 13 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at The Country Club of Coral Springs, the “Cheers for a New Year “ event invites men and women from the Coral Springs and Parkland area for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Since 1952, The Pap Corps has donated almost $50 million dollars in seed money for UM’s researchers and physicians and is the largest grassroots organization in the United States dedicated solely to funding research for all types of cancers.
The Greater Broward Chapter currently has more than 300 members and is expanding in the Parkland, Coral Springs and Coconut Creek area.
Cost is $50 for members and $60 nonmembers. Register online by September 6 at greaterbroward.org
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.26Local Online Boutique Takes ‘Stand With Parkland’ Cause to Heart
- Crime & Safety2021.01.26Parkland Doctor Arrested After Sending Explicit Photos to a Minor
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.213 Men Arrested for Loitering, Prowling, This Week in Parkland Crime