By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Wednesday, a groundbreaking ceremony was held on the clubhouse at Parkland Bay which will provide amenities for the newest community in Parkland.
WCI, a Lennar company held the groundbreaking which included Parkland Mayor Christine Hunschofsky, Broward County Commissioner Michael Udine, Vice Mayor Ken Cutler and Commissioners Bob Mayersohn and Rich Walker along with Dan Grosswald, Lennar Palm Atlantic Division President.
The 16,000 clubhouse will feature a wide variety of indoor and outdoor amenities including a state-of-the-art fitness center and aerobics studio, resort-size beach entry pool with lap lanes and relaxing spa, culinary arts center, grand onsite theater, special events room, children’s playground, tennis courts and more.
“Today’s clubhouse groundbreaking is a truly momentous occasion as we introduce an unprecedented collection of luxurious amenities that will secure Parkland Bay’s reputation as one of the most exclusive new home communities in South Florida,” said Grosswald. “We are thrilled to be joined by local dignitaries and members of the community in unveiling this stunning lakefront clubhouse that will serve as the epicenter of life at Parkland Bay.”
Parkland Bay features 552 spacious single-family homes within four neighborhoods surrounding a beautiful 178-acre lake. Priced from the $500s to over $1.1 million, the community’s exquisite one and two-story home designs offer from between 2,250 and 6,600 total sq. ft. of living space with three-to-five bedrooms, two-and-a-half to five-and-a-half bathrooms, and two-to-three-car garages. Each home boasts premium features, state-of-the-art appliances, and a variety of exceptional customizable options.
Mayor Hunschofsky said, “Happy to be invited to the groundbreaking of the Parkland Bay clubhouse and look forward to its completion for the benefit of the residents.”
The estimated completion date is one to 1.5 years.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.20Next Parkland Farmers’ Market Features Public Safety and 90 Vendors
- News2022.01.19Sheriff Tony Attends Parkland’s MLK Day Celebration
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton