By Sharon Aron Baron
The event is held from Thursday, October 6 to Sunday, October 9, at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, at 2501 Coral Springs Drive.
Just Between Friends Schedule
Wed, Oct 5, 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. – Ticket Required or $20/door
Thurs, Oct 6, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. – Free Ticket or $5/door
Friday, Oct 7, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. – No ticket required
Sat, Oct 8, 9 a.m. -2 p.m. – 25% OFF – No ticket required
Sat, Oct 8, 4 p.m. – 9 p. m – HALF PRICE – Free Ticket or $3/door
Sun, Oct 9, 8 a.m. -1 p.m. – HALF PRICE – No ticket required
JBF has been a resource for families either shopping or selling by helping them save money on a strict budget for family trips – and providing a sustainable resource in the consignment sale space.
“Saving money on essentials isn’t just a ‘want’ for parents right now. It’s a need,” said Lauren Maring, Just Between Friends of Coral Springs franchisee. “We’re able to provide a sustainable resource for purging closet items and clutter in the house while also being a one-stop shop for parents and grandparents to buy their children’s next season’s clothing on a budget.”
Parents and grandparents can find everything their growing family needs when shopping rows and rows of baby and children’s shoes, indoor and outdoor toys, clothing for newborns, juniors, and maternity, plus books, games and puzzles, baby bathing and feeding essentials, baby gear and furniture, travel and safety items, room decor and bedding all for 50 – 90% off retail prices.
Rather than throwing out items that no longer fit children or have a use, the items can be upcycled rather than ending up in a landfill.
As consignors, residents can sell items and earn from 45-60% on item sales. For more information on becoming a seller, visit Just Between Friends.
JBF Coral Springs ensures that all products purchased and sold meet mandatory safety standards. Staff members stay up-to-date on current recalled items and will ensure that there are no recalled products at the sale, including essential baby gear like strollers and car seats.
Since 2020, JBF Coral Springs has partnered with The Legacy Closet in Margate by donating items that help local women, children, and families by providing clothing closets, crisis centers, transitional emergency care, food banks, and many other services.
For more information, visit Just Between Friends.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.09.23Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.22Local Students Named 2023 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- News2022.09.21Butterfly Children’s Charities Raise Over $100K for At-Risk Children at 3rd Annual Ball
- News2022.09.19Parkland-Owned Wine Shop Holds Anniversary Party and 2nd Annual Food And Wine Festival