By Sharon Aron Baron
Kol Tikvah Business Networking Group members and like-minded professionals are invited to a special breakfast event to connect and expand their business networks.
Organized by Craig Schneider of LSIA Wealth, KTBNG comprises professionals and business owners of all sizes.
Instead of their regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, July 6, join the group at Family Bagels of Long Island for an informal breakfast. The event will start at 7:45 am, allowing participants to kick-start their day with meaningful conversations with fellow entrepreneurs and professionals.
For more information about the KTBNG breakfast event, contact Craig Schneider at email@example.com. Family Bagels is located at 5906 Coral Ridge Drive in Coral Springs.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsOctober 1, 2023State Rep Hunschofsky Discusses Breast Cancer Awareness, Mental Health Support
- NewsSeptember 28, 2023Revamp Your Children’s Fall Wardrobes: Sustainable Fashion Event Offers 90% Off
- NewsSeptember 28, 2023Vandalism Escalates to Dangerous Levels at Parkland Residence
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Representative Christine Hunschofsky Hosts Town Hall in Parkland