By: Matt Rothman
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas boys lacrosse team has gotten off to a great start as they currently are 3-1 and have outscored their opponents 63-4 through their first three wins of the season.
They had a setback Friday night against St. Andrews School 12-4. Their first victory of the year came against West Boca Raton Community High School 21-3. Then defeated J.P. Taravella 21-0 and Coral Springs High School 21-1 in Parkland on February 22.
The Eagles had had great success in the past and went 8-1 before their season was postponed in 2020. Before that, they have won 76 games since 2015.
Up next, MSD will play on the road at North Broward Preparatory School Monday night at 7 p.m. as the Eagles aim for their fourth win of the season.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.22CHAMPIONS AGAIN: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball Wins 2nd State Championship in 6 Years
- News2021.05.21BREAKING: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball 1 Win Away From State Championship
- News2021.05.15Ordonez’s Walk-Off Home Run Wins Regionals for Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball
- News2021.05.13Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball Storms Back Late to Advance to Regional Final