By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Sunday, the Parkland Farmers’ Market allows families to learn more about the public safety agencies in Parkland along with proper safety measures.
According to Parkland Spokesperson Todd D’Angelis, Sparky, the fire safety mascot will be on hand, and public safety equipment and vehicles will be on display, permitting kids the opportunity to see them up close.
Residents will also be reminded about the 9 p.m. routine encouraging them to lock all car and home doors.
“In short, it’s the Parkland Farmers’ Market everyone has come to know and count on — but with a focus on community safety,” he said.
Come out and visit the market on Sunday, January 19, between 9:00 a.m. – and 1:00 p.m. for an abundance of organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, bread, pastries, pasta, spices, sauces, and unique gourmet items.
The Farmers’ Market takes place on the following Sundays in 2020 from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
January 19, 2020
February 2, 2020
March 8, 2020
Health & Wellness
March 22, 2020
April 5, 2020
April 19, 2020
The Equestrian Center at Temple Park, located at 8350 Ranch Road in Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.09.29Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- Events2020.09.28Parkland Debates Hosted by the HOA Presidents Council Held Oct 5 & 6
- Crime & Safety2020.09.26Parkland Crime Update Through September 21
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event