By: Sharon Aron Baron
Now celebrating its 10th season, the City of Parkland Farmers’ Market is going strong attracting up to 5,000 visitors to the semi-monthly event.
Since 2010, the market which is limited to only five months per year, has grown bigger and more popular than ever. Included are vendors selling fresh and organic vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers, breads, pastries, fish and prepared foods. A variety of gourmet foods such as jam, honey, dips, sauces, fresh pasta, cheese, and pickles. Also, fresh donuts, pretzels, food trucks and bubble tea vendors as well.
Bring your four-legged friend because the Farmers’ Market is dog-friendly as well, so don’t forget to visit the pet vendors who occasionally give the pets free samples.
Be sure to pick up your free shopping bag at the booth of this year’s sponsor Mercantil Bank and learn more about what they have to offer.
Market Operating Season
November – April Hours 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Sunday, November 19, 2017
Sunday, December 3, 2017 – CRAFT FAIR!
Sunday, December 17, 2017
Sunday, January 7, 2018
Sunday, January 21, 2018
Sunday, February 4, 2018
Sunday, February 18, 2018
Sunday, March 4, 2018
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Sunday, April 8, 2018
Sunday, April 22, 2018
8350 Ranch Road? Parkland, FL 33067
Interested in becoming a vendor? Applications can be submitted to the Parkland Parks and Recreation Department. Payment is required to confirm a booth space. For any questions and/or comments please call (954) 757-4105 or email email@example.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.20Next Parkland Farmers’ Market Features Public Safety and 90 Vendors
- News2022.01.19Sheriff Tony Attends Parkland’s MLK Day Celebration
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton