By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Parkland is bringing the big screen to your backdoor with this month’s Movie in the Park “Smallfoot”.
Released in 2018, Smallfoot is a 3D computer-animated musical comedy film starring the voice talent of Channing Tatum, James Corden, Zendaya, Common, LeBron James, Gina Rodriguez, Danny DeVito, Yara Shahidi, Ely Henry, and Jimmy Tatro. The plot follows a group of Yeti who come across a human, with each species thinking the other was just a myth.
Held on Friday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m., Pines Trails Park will be transformed into a local movie theater with an 18-foot inflatable movie screen and freshly popped popcorn.
This event is free and open for everyone. Bring your chairs, blankets, pillows and get comfortable under the stars.
Pine Trails Park is located at 10555 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.09.21Parkland Mayor Hunschofsky Elected to Florida State House after Challenger Drops Out
- News2020.09.20Parkland Talk Interviews Stacy Kagan and Rich Walker: Candidates for Parkland Mayor
- Crime & Safety2020.09.17Stolen Vehicle and Phone Scam this week in Parkland Crime
- News2020.09.15C.A.R.E. South Florida Holds Kick-Off Event Supporting Small Business