By: Sharon Aron Baron
It was a glorious morning at the Parkland Farmers’ Market where hundreds of residents — and their four-legged friends came out to shop and enjoy the cool sweater weather.
\Held on Super Bowl Sunday, vendors such as Parkland Animal Clinic, Saving Sage Animal Rescue, Pawsitively Made with Love, Kathy’s Kitty Hammocks, and Little Bark Blankets were on hand during this week’s Pet Expo.
Next up will be the craft fair on February 16, where there will be an array of vendors selling homemade items that make great personalized gifts for a loved one. Plus, you’re buying and supporting local businesses.
The Farmers’ Market takes place on the following Sundays in 2020 from 9 am to 1:00 pm.
March 8, 2020
Health & Wellness
March 22, 2020
April 5, 2020
April 19, 2020
The Equestrian Center at Temple Park, located at 8350 Ranch Road in Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.213 Men Arrested for Loitering, Prowling, This Week in Parkland Crime
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.21Polsky and Grieco Refile Legislation to Ban Conversion Therapy on Minors