By Sharon Aron Baron
Governor Ron DeSantis directed all flags to be lowered to half-staff as a mark of respect for the eight victims who died of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on April 15, 2021, at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This was following the first directive by President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
“Pursuant to this direction, I hereby direct the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff immediately until sunset on Tuesday, April 20, 2021,” he said in a statement.Honoring_the_Victims_of_the_Tragedy_in_Indianapolis_Indiana
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development