By Sharon Aron Baron
Governor Ron DeSantis directed all flags to be lowered to half-staff as a mark of respect for the eight victims who died of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on April 15, 2021, at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This was following the first directive by President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
“Pursuant to this direction, I hereby direct the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff immediately until sunset on Tuesday, April 20, 2021,” he said in a statement.Honoring_the_Victims_of_the_Tragedy_in_Indianapolis_Indiana
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.06.12Parkland Brings “Moana” to Free Movies in the Park Night
- News2021.06.09University Hospital begins using 3rd Robotic System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- News2021.06.09Parkland Resident and Co-Owner of Doris Italian Market Wins Triathlon
- News2021.06.05Girl Scouts Thank the Community in the Most Generous Way: With Cookies