By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Relay for Life of Coral Springs and Parkland are kicking off a new season and forming teams to stand shoulder to shoulder with cancer survivors and cancer patients.
Held on Tuesday, November 19, at 6:00 p.m., at Deja Blue Restaurant, everyone is welcome to attend.
In 2019, the Coral Springs and Parkland Relay for Life recruited over 40 fundraising teams and raised over $110,000 for the American Cancer Society.
The Relay for Life will be held on Saturday, March 7, 2020, at the Sportsplex at Coral Springs.
Participants from Coconut Creek and Margate are also invited to join. Deja Blue Restaurant Restaurant is located at 7805 N. University Dr, Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.20Next Parkland Farmers’ Market Features Public Safety and 90 Vendors
- News2022.01.19Sheriff Tony Attends Parkland’s MLK Day Celebration
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton