By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Relay for Life of Coral Springs and Parkland are kicking off a new season and forming teams to stand shoulder to shoulder with cancer survivors and cancer patients.
Held on Tuesday, November 19, at 6:00 p.m., at Deja Blue Restaurant, everyone is welcome to attend.
In 2019, the Coral Springs and Parkland Relay for Life recruited over 40 fundraising teams and raised over $110,000 for the American Cancer Society.
The Relay for Life will be held on Saturday, March 7, 2020, at the Sportsplex at Coral Springs.
Participants from Coconut Creek and Margate are also invited to join. Deja Blue Restaurant Restaurant is located at 7805 N. University Dr, Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event
- Events2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.21Parkland Mayor Hunschofsky Elected to Florida State House after Challenger Drops Out
- News2020.09.20Parkland Talk Interviews Stacy Kagan and Rich Walker: Candidates for Parkland Mayor