By Sharon Aron Baron
The developer for Somerset Parkland Academy has final work to do on the nearby intersection at the northwest corner of University Drive and Hillsboro Boulevard, and due to rain, it’s now set to take place on Monday, October 26. Tuesday, October 27, 2020, again, weather permitting.
During the work, University Drive will be temporarily closed in both directions from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m at Hillsboro Boulevard. The road will be open on days the work is done except for those hours.
Northbound traffic will be detoured west on Trails End, north on Pine Island Road, and north on Nob Hill Road to Loxahatchee Road. Southbound traffic will be detoured west on Loxahatchee Road, south on Nob Hill Road, south on Pine Island Road, and east on Trails End.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.03.05BSO Arrest Teen for Threat at Pompano Beach School
- News2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Marjory Stoneman Douglas in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Parkland Crime Update: Man Assaulted While Walking His Dog