By Sharon Aron Baron
The developer for Somerset Parkland Academy has final work to do on the nearby intersection at the northwest corner of University Drive and Hillsboro Boulevard, and due to rain, it’s now set to take place on Monday, October 26. Tuesday, October 27, 2020, again, weather permitting.
During the work, University Drive will be temporarily closed in both directions from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m at Hillsboro Boulevard. The road will be open on days the work is done except for those hours.
Northbound traffic will be detoured west on Trails End, north on Pine Island Road, and north on Nob Hill Road to Loxahatchee Road. Southbound traffic will be detoured west on Loxahatchee Road, south on Nob Hill Road, south on Pine Island Road, and east on Trails End.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.19Sheriff Tony Attends Parkland’s MLK Day Celebration
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton
- News2022.01.16Pets of the Week: Sheba and Bucky Are Ready to Meet a New Family