By Sharon Aron Baron
While some restaurants are opening their doors on Monday, others are being cautious, continuing curbside, or delivery.
Instead of limiting indoor seating to 25 percent of the restaurants’ capacity as the state pandemic rules originally outlined, Broward County restaurants can fill up to 50 percent of their indoor seats and 50 percent of their outdoor tables, provided that social distance rules are met with dining groups at least six feet apart.
Although many Parkland or resident-owned restaurants are opening their dining rooms at 50 percent capacity, others, like Healthy Delights Cafe, are seating patrons outside.
Here is a listing of our restaurants who are still offering curbside and delivery, and we’ve included those seating people in their inside or outside dining areas. If we are missing information on yours, contact us.
3. BlueFin Sushi –Curbside and Delivery Only
6694 Parkside Dr.
4. Parkland Bagels – Dining Room Open Limited Seating
7111 FL-7, Parkland FL 33073
5. MOD Pizza – Curbside and Delivery Only
7171 FL-7, Parkland, FL 33067
6. Queen’s Tea House – Dining Room Open Limited Seating
6682 Parkside Dr, Parkland, FL 33067
Queen’s Tea House
8. Pizza Time Caffe – Dining room open May 18 for dinner
The rest of the week, they will be open for lunch and dinner.
6620 Parkside Dr.
10. Glyk Gelato Parkland – Parkland owners
7515 FL-7, Parkland, FL
13. The Cook & The Cork – Parkland owners – Curbside and Delivery Only
9890 W Sample Rd.
FAMILY VALUE menu.
(It includes favorites and comfort-menu items that serve four people.)
The Cook & The Cork
14. Sicilian Oven – Owned by Parkland residents – Dining Room Opens May 21.
Monday-Saturday 11:30 am-9:00 pm
15. Dyan’s Country Kitchen – Dining Room and Outdoor Seating Open
9100 Wiles Road
Tues – Sunday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
16. El Balcon de Las Américas – Owned by Parkland Residents – Dining Room Open Limited Seating
7932 W. Sample Road
Coral Springs, FL 33065
17. Bagels & A Whole Lot More – Parkland Owners
10281 W Sample Rd, Coral Springs, FL
18. BAMBOO / Healthy Foods – Curbside and Pickup Only
6240 Coral Ridge Dr., #110
22. Latin Corner Bistro
4602 Coral Ridge Dr
Latin Corner Bistro
324 Coral Ridge Dr. – Walmart Supercenter
BOGO Special on takeout
25. Pal’ Rancho – Dining Room Open Limited Seating
Pal’ Rancho I 954-340-4611
Coral Ridge & Westview Drive
Pal’ Rancho II 954-755-1444
Coral Springs Dr. & Atlantic Blvd
26. Healthy Delights Cafe – Open with Outdoor Seating Only
5781 Coral Ridge Drive
27. Pasquale & Sons Pizza Company – Dining Room Open Limited Seating
5609 Coral Ridge Dr
29. Little Havana Bar & Grill – Dining Room Open Limited Seating
6240 Coral Ridge Dr #100
Call 954-510-1099 ahead for pickup.
Open every day from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
29. Hurricane Grill and Wings – Dining Room Open Limited Seating
6240 Coral Ridge Dr.
Coral Springs Fl 33076
30. Kathy’s Gazebo Cafe – Parkland Owners. Dining Room Open Limited Seating
4199 North Federal Hwy Boca Raton
31. Basser’s Fine Wine – Owned by Parkland residents
6240 Coral Ridge Dr, Coral Springs
If you have details about your restaurant, contact us.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.03Hazardous Waste Drop-off Held in Parkland on July 10