Photo Courtesy Rise Biscuits Donuts.
By: Sharon Aron Baron
Rise Biscuits Donuts, featuring both sweet and savory breakfast and lunch options, announced the August opening of Rise Coral Springs, its first location in the state of Florida at The Walk in Coral Springs.
“We are excited to bring this creative, chef-driven concept to South Florida” says Pinkesh Desai who, with his partners Smit Shah and Pragnesh Goyani, will own and operate the Coral Springs franchise.
“The combination of scratch-made donuts and biscuits with innovative toppings and fillings is heavenly and unique to the area. Breakfast and lunch will never be boring again.”
Rise Biscuits Donuts has been a phenomenon in the Southeast since the first store opened in Durham, NC in 2012, drawing huge crowds and netting multiple local and national awards and a TV appearance on Food Network’s Donut Showdown.
Rise serves unique sandwiches on either a biscuit or potato roll, featuring everyday favorite fillings like its renowned fried chicken, ham and sausage topped with cheeses, spreads and eggs. Special sandwiches such as the Cubano with Roast Pork Loin, Smoked Ham, Swiss Cheese, Pickles and Mustard and the “Saucy Wisconsin” featuring Fried Chicken in a Creamy Cheese Sauce with Cherry Sweet Piquant Peppers and Arugula change monthly. Donuts share equal billing and are divided into old school, new school and our school categories, boasting unique flavors like the Maple Bacon Bar and Crème Brulee. Rise is open 7 a.m – 2 p.m. daily.
Rise Coral Springs will be located at 2764 N University Drive in the The Walk of Coral Springs shopping center, next to Barnes & Noble on the south side. The quick-serve concept will feature counter ordering and limited seating in its 1,611 square-foot store with additional outdoor patio seating available. Rise Coral Springs will also offer pre-ordering for nearby offices and can provide donuts and biscuits for parties of all sizes.
Desai, Shah and Goyani plan to open three additional Rise restaurants in South Florida over the next three years.
Stay tuned for Grand Opening event details.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development