By: Matt Rothman
Former Major League Baseball player Stephen Cardullo is set to host another Dullozone Baseball Camp during Thanksgiving Week.
This camp, held from November 20-22 from 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., fosters a positive learning environment by providing expert coaching, emphasizing teamwork, and creating a supportive atmosphere.
Cardullo says skill development is prioritized through tailored drills, constructive feedback, and individualized attention, boosting players’ confidence.
“The camp promotes a sense of camaraderie, instilling sportsmanship values and ensuring a fun, encouraging space for young athletes to refine their baseball abilities,” Cardullo said.
Cardullo also hopes to have former MSD grad and top-100 prospect Roman Anthony and several other professional players. Those interested in attending can contact Cardullo at Dullozonetraining@gmail.com.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 29, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Soccer Face Coral Glades; Girls Basketball Begins Season
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Soccer Records 1st Win With Offensive Explosion
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Parkland Pokers 12U Baseball Team Set to Host Tryouts on Tuesday
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Basketball Opens Regular Season With Win