By Sharon Aron Baron
The Friendship Circle of North Broward & South Palm Beach is hosting a 3k walk and fun day at Pine Trails Park in Parkland.
Held on Sunday, January 8, 2023, the event will feature a variety of activities, including a moon bounce, an America’s Got Talent show, a petting zoo, and more. All funds raised will benefit individuals with disabilities.
The walk is open to people of all ages and abilities and is intended to promote inclusion and support for individuals with disabilities. Following the walk, attendees can enjoy a variety of activities and refreshments.
Founded in 2005, The Friendship Circle is a non-profit organization offering daily programs, a social network, and educational resources to support individuals with disabilities and their families.
The organization’s goal is to create a community where people with special needs are included in every aspect of daily life and have the support they need to live full and happy lives.
To register for the walk and learn more about the Friendship Circle, visit IWalk4Friendship.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.01.28Mah Jongg Tournament Raises Awareness For Women’s Heart Health
- News2023.01.26Parkland Holds Commemoration Ceremony for Marjory Stoneman Douglas Community on Feb. 14
- News2023.01.25Parkland Man Pleads Guilty to $4.1 Million Fraud Scheme
- News2023.01.22UPDATE: Multiple Injuries Reported in Crash on Northbound Sawgrass Expressway