By Claire Cornish
Like most Weimaraner-mixes, Moxley enjoys exercise, but he also knows how to kick back and relax.
He is happy running by your side or putting his feet up on the couch — as long as family surrounds him. Moxley is polite and friendly, and although he can be shy, he has a very sunny personality.
Moxley is four-years-old and knows his basic commands, and he rather likes showing them off. He is currently residing at Broward County Animal Care while he waits for a forever home – and he is also open to the possibility of a foster home.
Although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can arrange an appointment to meet Moxley by sending an email to ACADadoptions@broward.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work