By Claire Cornish
Like most Weimaraner-mixes, Moxley enjoys exercise, but he also knows how to kick back and relax.
He is happy running by your side or putting his feet up on the couch — as long as family surrounds him. Moxley is polite and friendly, and although he can be shy, he has a very sunny personality.
Moxley is four-years-old and knows his basic commands, and he rather likes showing them off. He is currently residing at Broward County Animal Care while he waits for a forever home – and he is also open to the possibility of a foster home.
Although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can arrange an appointment to meet Moxley by sending an email to [email protected].
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.03.01Shiloh is a Young Pupper Eager to Please His New Family
- News2021.02.22This Weimaraner-Mix is at Broward County Animal Care Looking for a New Home
- News2021.02.16Abandoned With Only a Bag of Food This 4-year-old Dog Needs Stability in His Life
- News2021.02.08Shiba Inu-Mix Needs a New Home After Her Owner Died