By Claire Cornish
Like most Weimaraner-mixes, Moxley enjoys exercise, but he also knows how to kick back and relax.
He is happy running by your side or putting his feet up on the couch — as long as family surrounds him. Moxley is polite and friendly, and although he can be shy, he has a very sunny personality.
Moxley is four-years-old and knows his basic commands, and he rather likes showing them off. He is currently residing at Broward County Animal Care while he waits for a forever home – and he is also open to the possibility of a foster home.
Although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can arrange an appointment to meet Moxley by sending an email to ACADadoptions@broward.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home
- News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People