By: Matt Rothman
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas football team had a strong end to year one under Coach Keith Hindsley and had three players compete in the BCAA All-Star Game on Thursday.
Jake Artega, Giorgio Balderama, and Jeremy Fishkin all played big pastors and were selected. Artega was one of the top kickers in Broward County, while Balderama played well on defense, and Fishkin was an anchor on the offensive line.
Madi Mackenzie and Cami Shavelson were selected as cheerleaders for the All-Star Game.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 25, 20242 Marjory Stoneman Douglas Wrestlers Advance to State Championship
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Seals No-Hitter Win in Home-Opener
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Softball Begins Season With Win Under New Coach
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Marks Historic Day with 6 Athletes Signing College Commitments