Surveillance video of the alleged sexual predator.
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Broward Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit has successfully apprehended a man in connection with a sexual battery case in Parkland on October 23.
The victim, an adult female whose identity is protected under Marsy’s Law, reported being attacked as she returned home from work.
At approximately 4:15 p.m., she was allegedly assaulted by Antonio Doll, 54, who struck her and forced her to the ground in her family room.
The aggressor, wielding a sharp object, coerced the victim into a bedroom where she was sexually assaulted. Following the attack, the perpetrator pillaged the victim’s bedroom for personal items before fleeing the scene.
BSO SVU detectives pursued various leads, which led to the identification of Doll as the suspect. On October 27, Doll was located in Miami and promptly taken into custody without incident. He has been charged with a string of serious offenses, including sexual battery, coercion by threat of force, kidnapping, false imprisonment, sexual assault, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and armed burglary.
Doll is currently held at BSO Main Jail.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Parkland’s Farmers’ Market Includes Craft Fair on Sunday
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Holiday Bingo Event Support’s Baseball’s Team’s 2024 Trip to Cooperstown
- NewsNovember 22, 2023SOS Children’s Villages Florida’s ‘The White Ball’ Gala Raises Record $750K for Foster Care Children
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Heron Heights PTO Hosts Annual Holiday Boutique