By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other incidents that occurred in Parkland through August 3.
7500 block of NW 112th Ter – Parkland Reserve
On July 30, a non-married couple who were residing together for over ten months had a verbal argument that escalated into physical contact with each other.
6000 block of Nw 67th Ct – Country Place
On July 30, surveillance video captured what appears to be four subjects trying door handles in the Country Place Neighborhood. The first victim advised that her unlocked 2020 Infinity Q50 was entered, and $200 was removed.
6500 block of NW 105th Ter – Fox Ridge
On August 1, unknown suspects(s) entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole the victim’s wallets containing debit cards, a license, and $160 in cash.
8500 block of Lakeside Bend – MiraLago
On July 30, a suspicious package with an unknown sender from Russia was delivered to the front porch of the residence. The suspicious package was addressed to one of the residents but was not ordered by them.
5900 block of NW 79th Way – Pine Tree Estates
On July 28, the complainant reported the theft of copper wire taken from his driveway.
7000 block of NW 70th Ter – Ternbridge
On July 28, the victim found minor damage to the rear of his pickup truck, consistent with branches scratching it. The damage was seen immediately after the bulk pickup truck had just picked up a large amount of bamboo trimmings from right behind the truck. The driver denied causing the damage.
5800 block of Holmberg Rd – Bell Parkland
On July 29, the caller received text messages from an unknown number. The messages contained nude pictures and videos of herself. The person requested a video of the caller doing particular things, or the pics and videos will be released to her family and her job. The same pics and videos that she received, she has personally sent to men and were recently on a website.
7800 block of NW 113th Way – Heron Bay
On July 29, the call was about the neighbor behind this person’s residence who trimmed shrubs which are on the homeowner’s property without their permission.
More crime and safety on Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- News2021.06.16Rep Christine Hunschofsky Hosts Online Town Hall with 3 Broward County Agencies
- News2021.06.15Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.06.14Eats ‘n Beats Returns With The National Tom Petty Tribute Show