By: Sharon Aron Baron
Women are invited to enroll in a rape prevention course presented by the City of Parkland along with the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
Rape Aggression Defense – or RAD is a self-defense program for women taught primarily by female instructors. The course includes lecture, discussion and self-defense techniques suitable for women of all ages and abilities.
Held on Mondays on November 12, 19, 26 and December 3, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Participants must attend all four sessions to complete the course. Classes are free, but space is limited, so contact BSO Parkland District at 954-753-5050 and mention RAD to sign up.
Class will be held at the Parkland Recreation and Enrichment Center at 10559 Trails End Parkland FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.21Parkland Mayor Hunschofsky Elected to Florida State House after Challenger Drops Out
- News2020.09.20Parkland Talk Interviews Stacy Kagan and Rich Walker: Candidates for Parkland Mayor
- Crime & Safety2020.09.17Stolen Vehicle and Phone Scam this week in Parkland Crime