By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club has announced two upcoming events for April and May.
The first event is the April meeting, which had to be rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances. The meeting will now take place on Thursday April 20, at 7:00 p.m. at Cypress Hall, located at 1300 Coral Springs Dr.
Members and guests are invited to join in for ice cream and games. Anyone interested in attending is asked to RSVP here. The Club encourages attendees to bring a friend and help spread the word to make it a fun-filled evening.
The club will not hold a May meeting this year, as it falls on the International Day of Prayer. Instead, they are having their first fundraiser of the year – the Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club Luncheon, which will be held on May 7.
Hosted by Coral Springs Commissioner Joshua Simmons, it will feature Manny Oliver, a gun safety advocate and father of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting victim Joaquin “Guac” Oliver, as the keynote speaker. The Club will also honor Norm Grad for his commitment to the party.
Tickets for the Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club Luncheon can be purchased or membership renewed/purchased online.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.06.05Basser’s Fine Wine Raises the Bar with its 3rd Annual Food and Wine Festival
- News2023.06.05Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our 2023 Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians
- News2023.05.30Florida Politics: Teaching Licenses Now Accepted from Other States, But Will it Solve the Teacher Shortage Crisis?
- News2023.05.30Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County