By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward County’s Administrator canceled the Emergency Curfew Order imposed May 31 – June 2 after protests about the death of George Floyd turned violent.
The curfew can be reimposed for part or all of the county with as little as one hour of prior written notice if there is evidence of possible civil unrest that threatens the health, safety, or welfare of the public.
The Broward County Code of Ordinances gives the County Administrator the authority to impose a general curfew applicable throughout the community while there is a State of Local Emergency in effect.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.07.10COVID-19 Testing Sites Near Parkland
- News2020.07.08Parkland Builder Reports a Squatter in a Model Home
- News2020.07.06Latest Data Shows Parkland with over 100 Positive Tested COVID-19 Cases
- News2020.07.02Parkland Resident Derek Olivier Announces His Candidacy for City Commission District 2