By Agrippina Fadel
Princess is the sweetest and most gentle lady looking for her perfect family — and no royal pedigree is required. This tan American Staffordshire Terrier can be a little shy, but once she gets to know her human, it’s all love and kisses.
According to Broward County Animal Care, Princess is two-years-old and weighs 42 pounds. She arrived at the shelter in April, and the staff quickly realized how much she craved love and attention. It takes Princess some time to open up and trust people, but with enough patience – and treats – she can be a great companion. She loves rubbing against volunteers’ legs, the dogs’ version of hugging, and giving them slobbery kisses.
This pup’s full name is Princess Rainbow Sparkles, and she can’t wait to bring some magic to a family of her own.
To adopt Princess (A2173976), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are free and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.07.03Dog of the Week: Jackson is a Perfect Gentleman
- News2022.06.28Parkland’s Eats N’ Beats Features Free Concert by Country Singer Chas Collins
- News2022.06.24New Airline Offers $149 Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Europe
- News2022.06.21Parkland Teen Night: Laser Tag, Cotton Candy, and Games