By: Cassandra Spohn
Residents are in for a night of entertainment on Saturday when Eats ‘n Beats returns to the Parkland Amphitheater with Flakeys Gang– a rock group from Islamorada that plays a mix of ’70s through current Rock, Funk, Blues, and Grunge.
Flakeys Gang was established in 2017 by lead guitarist and vocalist Nick Freed. The four-person band can be seen performing across Florida, gaining new fans in every city with their high-energy sets promising to “deliver a performance to remember.”
The “gang” has had successful music careers on its own and has performed with numerous bands and artists nationwide.
The fun happens Saturday, August 7, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m and will include various food trucks at the venue.
Attendees are welcome to bring lawn chairs, blankets, and an appetite to this free outdoor concert. Space is limited, and guests are asked to be respectful and practice social distancing.
The Parkland Amphitheater is located at 10555 Trails End.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Cassandra Spohn graduated from Otterbein University obtaining her degree in media relations and dance. She moved to south Florida in 2014 and now resides in Parkland with her husband and daughter.
- Events2021.07.29Calling all Vendors for ‘Sip and Shop’ Parkland Event this Holiday Season
- News2021.07.26Forward March with the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment
- Events2021.07.20Parkland Brings “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” to Movies in the Park
- News2021.07.20Eats ‘n Beats Returns and Rocks Out with Flakeys Gang