By: Sharon Aron Baron
A driver running a red light on N State Road 7 collided with another vehicle causing several individuals to be transported to the hospital.
On October 20, at approximately 10:00 p.m., witnesses said two vehicles collided when the driver of a black Nissan who was traveling eastbound on Johnson Road (Holmberg Road) in the center through lane approached a red light on State Road 7 and the driver of a grey Honda was traveling northbound on State Road 7 in the outside through lane approached Johnson Road with a green traffic light.
According to Margate-Coconut Creek Fire, three individuals involved were transported to Northwest Medical Center and two to North Broward Hospital. The driver of the black Nissan and one other passenger had to be extricated from the vehicle.
The driver of the black Nissan was issued a citation for running a red light.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Crime & Safety2020.09.26Parkland Crime Update Through September 21
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event
- Events2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.21Parkland Mayor Hunschofsky Elected to Florida State House after Challenger Drops Out