By Kevin Maher
The Greater Broward Chapter of the Pap Corps is hosting a Play for the Cure! Game Night to help cancer research.
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research, is one of the largest grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida, supporting research for all cancer types at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami. The Greater Broward Chapter includes members from Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, and Tamarac.
The game night will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 19, at Congregation Kol Tikvah, located at 6750 N. University Drive.
Mah Jongg, bridge, and canasta games will be on hand, as well as an intro to Mah Jongg for beginners. 1980s tunes, prizes, a 50/50 cash raffle, and snacks and refreshments will be available as well.
Admission is $40 for members and $45 for non-members. RSVP here.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- News2023.01.24The Parkland Library Presents “King Richard” for Black History Month’s Movie Matinee
- News2023.01.04Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Raises $100,000 for Cancer Research
- News2022.12.07Basketball Registration Now Open for Parkland Buddy Sports
- News2022.11.29Coconut Creek Hosts Toddler Winter Experience on Dec. 9