By: Sharon Aron Baron
Anthony Rizzo is selling his Parkland digs, and if you don’t make an offer soon, you just may strike out on your chance to live in this World Series champion’s home.
Listed with William Sohl with Remax Park Creek Realty, this home boasts six bedrooms and five and one half baths with over 7,840 square feet. Included are a new gourmet kitchen, marble and hardwood floors, a four car garage, impact windows, resort style pool, summer kitchen and fireplace, steam room, theater, fountains, wine display, marble driveway, full home generator, and of course, a professional batting cage.
Oh, and the price is a cool $2,199,000. So if you can swing it, it’s yours.
Rizzo, 28, is the first baseman for the Chicago Cubs and a graduate of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Although Rizzo spends most of his time in Chicago, and on the road, he holds his annual “Walk Off for Cancer” event each year in Parkland raising money for cancer research and providing support to families with children battling cancer.
Listing here with more photos: Realtor.com
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Parkland Farmers’ Market Returns with Classic Car Show
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Construction Underway on 150-Acre Preserve Honoring Marjory Stoneman Douglas Massacre Victims
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Lead the Fight at the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life