By Claire Cornish
Lucus is a fun, playful Labrador/Bulldog mix who is long overdue for his forever home.
He is one of the friendliest dogs at the shelter, and his favorite way to spend his day is in a playgroup, where he loves everyone but particularly enjoys energetic play with his best friend, Boston.
Lucus came to the shelter some months ago with a wagging tail and a willingness to greet everyone as if they were his long-lost buddies. Still, nothing much is known about his previous home or why he and his former family became separated.
What is known about Lucus is that he is ideally suited to any home; he is mild-mannered, outgoing, and confident, but he is also eager to please, obedient, and intelligent, which makes him able to settle in quickly.
He’s currently at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, and you can also arrange to meet him by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home