By: Matt Rothman
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas boys bowling team made their first appearance in the State Championship on Tuesday, finishing 23rd place out of 30 schools.
The Eagles qualified for States after finishing second in Districts and were led by Bryce Gregory. He had a four-game score of 813 to lead the team, while Angelo Ferringo and Collin Oliphant scored over 725. Jonathon Rios, Giani Picasso, and Dylan Miller all bowled in one round for MSD.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 29, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Soccer Face Coral Glades; Girls Basketball Begins Season
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Soccer Records 1st Win With Offensive Explosion
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Parkland Pokers 12U Baseball Team Set to Host Tryouts on Tuesday
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Basketball Opens Regular Season With Win