By: Matt Rothman
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas boys and girls bowling teams are off to great starts this season, having combined to win 56 matches this season.
The boys are 31-6 and are led by Bryce Gregory. He is averaging 195, which is seven pine higher than Angelo Ferringo. Collin Oliphant ranks third on the team with an average of 182, while Vincent Cuillo sits at 180. Gianni Picasso, Dylan Miller, and Luke Munson have combined to know down 439 pins.
The girls have A record of 25-14 this year, led by Jenny Baksh in pins with 1,684. Elizabeth Feringo ranks second, while Jessica Lee and Diemmi Vu have both knocked down over 1,000.
Pretti Kumar. Veronica Kushnir, Kristina Lee, and Quinn Braun also compete for MSD, who is getting set to bowl in the BCAA Tournament on October 17.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsNovember 29, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Soccer Face Coral Glades; Girls Basketball Begins Season
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Soccer Records 1st Win With Offensive Explosion
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Parkland Pokers 12U Baseball Team Set to Host Tryouts on Tuesday
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Basketball Opens Regular Season With Win