By: Matt Rothman
Marjory Stoneman Douglas bowling continues to perform well after wrapping up their regular season.
Masen Purcell continues to be one of the top bowlers in the county. After five matches, he has a high score of 430 from earlier this year in two games.
Harjith Pradeep and Ryan Terpstra have each knocked down over 1,000 pins this year, while Xander Greyvensteyn has a high score of 243 in his two games on November 17.
Gabriela Montes averages a score of 103, while Alyssa Paris averages 99. They have both knocked down 1,200 pins in 13 games this year.
Next up, the team will have a match on Monday, November 30, at SpareZ in Davie in the County Championship.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor's degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2021.01.14Marjory Stoneman Douglas Defensive End Nick Dobbs Commits to College
- News2021.01.08Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Basketball Begin 2021 Season Under Coach Carter
- News2021.01.06Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Basketball Start 2021 with Back to Back Wins
- News2021.01.06Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Start Season 2-0