By: Matt Rothman
With over 25 schools and over 160 runners, Marjory Stoneman Douglas’s cross country team competed in one of the year’s largest events.
The 39th Spanish River Invitational was held on September 18, with the Eagles finished in 17th place while having all runners place within 31 spots of each other.
MSD’s top runner was Connor Greep, who finished with a time of 20:24.06. Joseph Cardinale finished second on the team, followed by Deandre Mofford and Quinn McCluskey, Emery Jackson and Teyve Singh, Douglas Dapalma, Lucas Dapalma, and Andres Abreu with times under 24 minutes.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.10.19Westglades Middle School Girls Golf Team Wins MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Advances to District Championship
- News2021.10.18Westglades Middle School Scores Girls Soccer Scores 8 Goals to Win MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.18Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Team Wins Playoff Opener