By Ryan Yousefi
Get ready for a night of spooky fun and family-friendly entertainment as Marjory Stoneman Douglas High’s drama department is set to host its annual Fall-O-Ween Trunk or Treat.
The fun-filled Halloween event will take place on Saturday, October 28, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Admission fees of $8 for children and $5 for adults will be collected at the door on the event day.
The Fall-O-Ween Trunk or Treat event will feature many family-friendly activities to get everyone into the Halloween spirit, including candy galore, exciting games, face painting, a spooky haunted maze, a petting zoo, and much more.
Natalee Cohen, a student officer and one of the organizers of Fall-o-Ween tells Parkland Talk the school is excited to once again bring to life one of their most important fundraising events of the year.
“Fall-O-Ween this year is going to be one of the best yet,” Cohen shared, adding, “I’m so grateful to be working with such a fantastic group of booster parents and drama students working so hard to make this event special.”
“Fall-O-Ween is one of Douglas Drama’s biggest fundraisers. I encourage everyone reading this to come out and enjoy the holiday with family and friends.”
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Snow on the Forecast: Annual Snowfest Heads to Parkland on December 14
- NewsNovember 27, 20236th Annual Make Our Schools Safe Tennis Fundraiser Takes Place on December 8
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Parkland Chamber of Commerce Hosts Holiday Party Toy Drive on December 11
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Parkland Man Arrested for Dangerous Street Takeover and Assault on Police Officer in Miami-Dade