By: Matt Rothman
Coming off their first win of the season against Coral Springs High School, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas girls volleyball played a pair of matches this week, earning their second victory of the season.
MSD started it off by defeating Hollywood Hills High School 3-0 on Monday. It was a close opening set, which the Eagles took 25-23, but MSD dropped only ten points in the second and won the third 25-18 for their second win.
MSD then played Coral Glades and, despite making an incredible comeback to save seven set points in the second frame, fell in three sets to the Jaguars on Wednesday.
Up next, MSD plays on Monday, October 4, when the Eagles travel to Pompano Beach High School at 6 p.m.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.10.19Westglades Middle School Girls Golf Team Wins MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Advances to District Championship
- News2021.10.18Westglades Middle School Scores Girls Soccer Scores 8 Goals to Win MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.18Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Team Wins Playoff Opener