By: Claire Cornish
This beautiful eight-month-old Labrador mix girl is the perfect addition to any home.
She is a sweet and friendly cuddle-bug who is always ready for a walk or a game, and she loves to snuggle on the couch with her favorite humans too.
Allie is a skinny girl who finds the shelter too stressful, and so she has been in a foster home for a couple of weeks now. Her time in foster is coming to an end, and she really needs to find her forever home as soon as possible. Allie is still a puppy and wants desperately to find a family of her very own.
Allie says to Parkland residents: “I’m only a baby, can I spend my life with you?”
Allie’s ID number is A2055770. She is currently in foster but is contactable through Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.03.22Self-Isolate While Fostering a Loving Pet from Broward County Animal Care
- News2020.03.18Jack is a Gentle Soul Waiting For You at Broward County Animal Care
- News2020.03.10Clarice is a Friendly Girl Who Has Been at Broward County Animal Care for Some Time
- News2020.03.03Meet Buddy: This Friendly Dog is Waiting for You at Broward County Animal Care