By Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Sheriff’s Office Parkland Detectives are urging the public to come forward with any information about a recent act of vandalism in the Miralago community.
Between October 6, 2023, and October 9, 2023, an unidentified individual or group targeted a wall within the community at 10390 S. Miralago Way, Parkland, leaving behind graffiti.
Authorities are investigating the incident and turning to the public hoping that someone might have witnessed the act or have information on the suspected vandal(s).
Anyone with details regarding the identity of the individual(s) responsible or any other relevant information about the incident is urged to contact the Parkland District Office at 954-753-5050.
For those who wish to provide information but remain anonymous, Broward County Crime Stoppers is available as a resource. Tips can be shared at 954-493-8477 (TIPS). Broward County Crime Stoppers offers rewards for information that leads to an arrest, providing an additional incentive for community members to assist in resolving the situation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Parkland’s Farmers’ Market Includes Craft Fair on Sunday
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Holiday Bingo Event Support’s Baseball’s Team’s 2024 Trip to Cooperstown
- NewsNovember 22, 2023SOS Children’s Villages Florida’s ‘The White Ball’ Gala Raises Record $750K for Foster Care Children
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Heron Heights PTO Hosts Annual Holiday Boutique